Hiking and biking
- We live on the countryside, on the edge of the natural Park Gola della Rossa e di Frasassi. So it's ideal to get there on his own two feet. You can direct to our front door start; we learn from en. some walking tours from which to map available or downloadable.
- The natural Parks such as the Monte San Vicino and Gola della Rossa e di Frasassi are quick and easy to reach by car. An unforgettable experience in the unspoiled nature.
- if you prefer to use a guide ? Every Saturday morning, anyone is welcome to with the local walking group to explore the area. It is fully free, no need to lost the way to get and stay in pleasant company.
- Our hilly environment poses a challenge to cyclists, endurance is required. The only exception is the great cycle route along the Esino river, which is near the caves of Frasassi leaves to end up at the beach of Falconara. The route runs almost almost entirely on a bike path.
- In cooperation with E-bike Bros can e-bikes be rented.
- If you have your own bike brings, it can be parked in a separate covered area.