Play and adventure parks- Nice and shady playground in Cingoli.
- The Frasassi park (climbing possibilities - and zip-lines) in the vicinity of the caves of Frasassi, suitable both for children from 6 years and adults.
Swimming- The lake of Cingoli, which is less crowded than at sea even during the high season. There are 2 beaches with bars and pedalo rental.
- Acquapark Paradise in Apiro with different water slides, 1 of the largest in Europe, also a large paddling pool.
- Sandy beach in Senigallia.
Museums- Treasure hunting and designing your own wine label in the wine label museum of Cupramontana.
- To learn how they used used to make paper in the Paper Museum in the city of Fabriano.
- bicycle museum in the city of Fabriano,where you can view the schoolmaster's bike with his chalkboard and other teaching materials he took with him on the bike, as well as the toy seller....
- The multimedia museum of emperor Frederick II in Jesi.
- Tarta day in Numana. In this seaside resort there is a sea turtle rescue center that heals injured or sick animals. You can sail on a boat and experience that the healed sea turtle is left in the sea.
- The corn maze labyrinth at Senigallia
Need more tips ? Ask your hosts Erik and Isabelle or have a look at www.marcheforkids.com